RANAE STEWART, BROKER/ EXIT REALTY N.F.I.
7139 N. 9th Avenue · Pensacola, FL 32504 · 850.477.3948 · ranaestewart@ExitNFI.com
My mission is to provide my clients with only the best and most professional REO management from pre-foreclosure, to BPO’s, to post-foreclosure preservation. I’m committed to the timeliness of tasks and accuracy of suggested value from the Broker’s Price Opinion. Most importantly, I’m focused on calculating an accurate sales price to reduce the overall days on the market and reduce our client’s expense. I also have the financial resources necessary to complete repairs and properly maintain our client’s assets.
- Use Equator; Equator Platinum Agent Certification & Equator REO Agent Certification, RESNet, HomeStepsConnect, VRMS, REO Central, HUD/Pemco, Cascade, Disposolutions and Multi Form
- REO Default Certified Professional and Default School Certified
- Full knowledge and experience with REO handling, BPO’s, Cash for Keys, Property Preservation, Evictions, Property Management and Loss Mitigation
- Short Sale Department with team of attorneys for loan modification and loss mitigation
- Team of Twenty (20) REO Agents available for fast response time to property inquiries
- REO Property Management Support. Member of NARPM National Association of Residential Property Managers. Currently manage over 200 properties. Extensive management experience, verifying/resolving health and safety issues, collecting rents, & making deposits
Woman Owned Business
Exit Realty N.F.I. – Broker/Owner
January 2000 – Present
- Manage and lead a large real company that allowed me to close and personally oversee more than 3,000 REO/RE transactions within a 12 year span
- Having experience with thousands of transactions allows me to foresee problems and proactively solve issues before they bloom into a larger problem, or even before they happen at all
- Provide 48 hour turnover time and very accurate BPO’s
- Thoroughly familiar with the eviction process and laws pertaining to personal belongings
- Have over a 98% success rate on cash for keys negotiations
- Support staff to handle day to day details pertaining to ordering utilities on/off, getting appraisers and workmen into properties, handling damage assessments, getting bids for repair work, securing properties and checking on occupancy status
- Manage large residential property management department
REO RELATED AFFILIATIONS:
- CDPE, Certified Distressed Property Expert
- SFR, Short Sale Foreclosure Resource
- PREO, Platinum REO Agent
Ranae Stewart/Broker, ABR, CCIM, CRS, CDPE, PREO, SFR
- Broker License since 1985 Florida, Reciprocal Broker License in Alabama
- 2000 Broker Owner of the Year, Exit Realty International
- 2005 Top 100 Power Brokers in the Country, RIS Media
- ABR Accredited Buyer’s Representative
The Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®) designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation is awarded to real estate practitioners who meet the educational and practical experience criteria.
- CCIM Certified Commercial Investment Member
A CCIM is a recognized expert in the disciplines of commercial and investment real estate. Only 6 percent of the estimated 150,000 commercial real estate practitioners nationwide hold the CCIM designation.
- CRS Certified Residential Specialist
CRS is the symbol of excellence in residential real estate. The Designation is the highest professional designation awarded to REALTORS® in the residential sales field. Fewer than 4 percent of all REALTORS® hold the CRS Designation.
- GRI Graduate Realtors Institute
The GRI symbol is the mark of a real estate professional that has made a commitment to providing a superior level of professional services by earning the GRI designation. REALTORS® with the GRI designation are highly trained in many areas of real estate to better serve and protect their clients.
- CDPE 2009
Certified Distressed Property Expert
- SFR 2009
Short Sale Foreclosure Resource
- Twenty (20) REO Agents available for fast response time to property inquiries
- Trained by Craig Proctor’s Platinum Program. The Real Estate Industry’s Premiere Coaching Program for the Top 1% Agents in the Country!
RMS REO Central
Dakota Asset Services
Wells Fargo Commercial
Old Republic Default Management Services
REO Management Solutions
Olympus Asset Management
Citi Financial Mortgage, Inc
J.P. Morgan Chase
National REO Brokers
Nationwide REO Brokers
First National Bank of Florida
PMH Financial LLC
US Real Estate Services
Hibernia Bank (Now Capitol One)
American United Life Insurance Company
REO RELATED MEMBERSHIPS:
Member of the following professional REO Groups: REO Agent Certification, REO Default Certified Professional, Default School Certified, REO Network, WinDS-Women in Default Services, US REO Partners, NABPOP-National Association of Broker Price Opinion Professionals, NAREB- National Assoc. of Real Estate Brokers.
I am also currently an active member in the following Real Estate Professional Associations: Pensacola Association of Realtors, Santa Rosa Association of Realtors, Navarre Board of Realtors, Baldwin County Board of Realtors, Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute, and Council of Real Estate Specialist.
Advanced Mortgage & Investment Company
TITLE COMPANY IN-HOUSE
5345 Highway 90, Pace, Fl 32571
1390 Ft Pickens Rd #256, Pensacola Beach, FL 32566
MAKE YOUR JOB EASIER, HIRE THE BEST REO TEAM!